10/29/2009

Have You Seen My Keys?


Nick got really tired of looking at my dirty, not-so-tasteful “key fob” (as they’re called), so he decided to help me make a new one. I had bought the old one at the place I get my hair cut just because I thought I needed one- not really sure why I picked this particular one out. . . I guess it was better than the other ones available. It turns out that they really are handy. It makes it that much easier to find your keys in your purse, or you can hook it on your wrist if you’re not taking your purse with you. So, being the super handy dandy husband that he is, he picked out some scrap fabric that we had and figured out how to undo the old one so we could still use the key ring part of it. About 15 minutes later I had a brand new, much more tasteful gadget to hang my keys on!
fab fob
Now Nick’s not embarrassed of my keys, and I have to say that I am a much happier person because of it (he can’t bug me about it anymore). I think my keys are happier too!

No comments:

Post a Comment